There are certain pursuits which, if not wholly poetic and true, do at least suggest a nobler and finer relation to nature than we know. The keeping of bees, for instance. --- Henry David Thoreau

"Well," said Pooh, "what I like best -- " and then he had to stop and think. Because although Eating Honey was a very good thing to do,
there was a moment just before you began to eat it which was better than when you were, but he didn't know what it was called. -- The House at Pooh Corner



Friday, March 16, 2012

2012 -- Watch This Space

There's been a lot going on. I've been distracted. Things get in the way.  Stuff happens, not always for the best. But I haven't abandoned the blog. It's just  ... um .... "under construction".

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I'll just keep checking back. Still waiting for some bee scouts to find the hives I set out. Love your garden and bee area

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to "see" you again! looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete